FISA Technical Officer
FISA are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to fulfil a forestry technical role on a freelance, 12-month contract.
- To act as the primary liaison and facilitator for the FISA Working Groups.
- Focus on the support for the update of FISA Safety Guides; supporting document control; circulation for consultation; reference to older guides etc.
- To support drafting of bulletins and technical articles for the FISA member updates and external publications.
- To support at meetings, shows and events (when/if applicable).
- To support as required in sourcing information for member queries and problems.
More detail in download below.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 16th July 2021